Users can access content inside Bambu at any time through the website or mobile app, but content can also be delivered a few different ways via email. Delivery methods include a customized Newsletter, weekly Digest or on-demand Broadcast.
This article will explore these three content delivery methods.
Managers and Admins can send Newsletters to Teams. Sending a Newsletter with the latest Stories can help keep new content at the top of mind for your employees and encourage them to visit Bambu and share.
To send a Newsletter:
- Click Send a Newsletter from any of the Content tabs.
- From the Email Settings tab:
- Enter the names of the Teams you want to send the Newsletter to.
- Enter a descriptive Email Subject.
- Enter an optional Heading
- Enter an optional Message (up to 500 characters) using the toggle
- From the Select Stories tab:
- Search for the Stories you want to include and click the Stories you want to show in the newsletter.
- (Optional) Send yourself a preview of the Newsletter and then make any adjustments.
- Click Send Newsletter. The Newsletter is sent right away.
A Digest email is a delivery method enabling employees to receive the latest Stories directly in their inbox at a designated time and cadence. Admins can enable Digest emails in the General tab of the Company Settings page.
These emails can be set to send at a specific time each day, or a specific day and time each week.
The Broadcast functionality allows for on-demand delivery of a Story via email, push notification or Slack (if enabled). This is especially useful for content that’s time-sensitive or important.
To Broadcast a message, click on a current Story. In the modal that appears, click and select Broadcast.
The Broadcast Story screen allows you to enter in a custom message to accompany your broadcast, as well as choose destinations for the broadcast.
To finish, click Send Broadcast