Converting and Reconnecting Instagram Business Profiles
This article will discuss how to convert your Instagram profile to an Instagram Business Profile, as well as how to connect it to Bambu.
Note: This will be a complicated process, but hang in there. You will need to take action on Instagram as well as in Sprout. Every step in this guide needs to be successfully completed in order for you to receive Instagram messages.
Convert to an Instagram Business Profile in the Instagram Application
Before performing any of the steps below, ensure you are already logged into the Facebook account that has admin access to the Facebook Page you plan to associate with your Instagram Business Profile.
- Using the Instagram mobile application, go to your profile and tap the at the upper-right corner of the display.
- Tap at the bottom.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Business Account.
- Advance through the introduction to Instagram Business Tools.
- Select the Facebook Page you'd like to connect to your new Instagram Business Profile. You might also have the option to tap Create a New Facebook Page.
- Make the category selections for your profile.
- Fill out your contact details. You'll need to provide at least one method of contact.
- Tap Done. You're all set!
Note: You need admin access to a Facebook Page in order to associate it with an Instagram Business Profile.
Connecting an Instagram Business Profile in the Bambu Application
Use the steps below to add an Instagram Business Profile add-on to Bambu.
1. Go to Personal Settings and scroll down to Social profiles.
2. Select Connect Instagram Business Profile.
Note: If you don't see an option for Instagram, reach out to your program admin to enable sharing to an Instagram Business Profile.